Poultry Cage: For Chicks, Layers and Broilers


Please pay your attention to me , I am ANNY WANG . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years.

I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .

My main product : chicken cage for layers , broilers , chicks and Razor wire and iron wire mesh .

in the end of this month , my layer cage will be shipping to lagos and in the beginning of November will arrive Apapa . also I will put the sample in different quality and size .
there are 2.15m length , 2m length and 1.88m length
electro galvanized , hot dipped galvanized and PVC Coated
the feeder there is plastic , iron baking finished and hot dipped galvanized

Also I will ship my company catelog with the goods .
If you have interested to have a look at , I will take with my friend , after you see the sample we can have better talk on what you want to . Hope we will have good cooperation in the future  .



Thank you & Best regards
ANNY WANG
0086 13663282016 ( 24 hours )
0086 15803282016
EMAIL AND ONLINE :
jinjin.0526@hotmail.com ,Anny0526@yahoo.cn
SKYPE : Anny.0526

HONG KONG :TAIYU POULTRY EQUIPMENT LIMITED
CHINA : ANPING COUNTY TAIYU WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD.
INDUSTRIAL ZONE, HEBEI , CHINA



For more information subscribe to receive update by email by clicking the link below: Subscribe For Updates by Email

Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

What Next?

Read more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger
Privacy Policy
Thumbnail Screenshots by Thumbshots