Federal Polytechnic Bida ND Admission List Is Out

Update December 2011: The Federal Polytechnic Bida has released the first batch of its ND admission list. If you participated in the recent Post UTME screening, then it's highly likey your name is on the list. You are hereby advised to check your name on the school notice board in the admin block.
 
Update August 2011: The Federal Polytechnic Bida has said that from this year (that is 2011), the 2010/2011 UTME candidates who selected the school and scored 180 or more in the UTME exam will write Post UTME exam.

You can call JOHN on 0706 318 9585 to get updates. But please note that I am not a staff of Federal Polytechnic, Bida. I am a graduate of the school. So, I am only helping you to get the information you need and save the cost of travelling down there so often.

The Federal Polytechnic Bida has released the First Batch of its admission list for the 2010/2011 UTME. The list is pasted at the school Admin Board.

Update August 2011: You can call JOHN on 0706 318 9585. But please note that I am not a staff of Federal Polytechnic, Bida. I am a graduate of the school. So, I am only helping you to get the information you need and save the cost of travelling down there so often.Candidates who chose the school as first choice and who scored at least 180 in JAMB UTME should come and check if their name is on the list.

In case you check and do not find your name on the list, just exercise some patience as the school will still release a second batch of list. And when they do that, I will inform you here. So if you wish, just bookmark this page and always check it for more updates on the admission list.

For further enquiries, you can contact me on 07063189585.

Good Luck


Get free daily email updates!

Follow us!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

What Next?

Read more

26 comments:

Jack Onam said...

The Second Batch Of 2010/2011 Admission List For The Federal Polytechnic Bida Is Out!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE I WILL LOVE TO KNOW IF PUTME IS BEEN WRITTEN AND THE MINIMUM SCORE IN O LEVEL SSCE

Jack Onam said...

There is no Post UTME.

Anonymous said...

can you plz help me check for Adenirann Olusegun Samuel and plz send the result to sam4real65@gmail.com i will really appreciate it

Anonymous said...

Hi, it came to my notice that the second ND list of the 2010/2011 admission list of The Federal Polytechnic Bida is out.But i can't check it on net. please i need your assistance on the course which am offered admission on and also the admission requirement. thank you my e-mail is luckyogbin@yahoo.com thank you.

Anonymous said...

pls i will like 2 know if japhet zinbiang auta is on the3 admission listsend it 2 japhetuta@ymail.com. thank u.

Anonymous said...

Pls, can u tell me when we are going to resume for 2010/2011 academic section. Damola.

Jack Onam said...

The third batch of admission is out and has been pasted. Call me(07063189585) if you want to check your name.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR NAME, BUT SCORED AT LEAST 160 IN UTME, YOU CAN OBTAIN THE SCHOOL FORM TO GET ADMITTED. CALL ME FOR MORE INFO ON THAT.

REGISTRATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THEIR NAME ON THE LIST WILL COMMENCE ON NOVEMBER 15 2010.

BEFORE REGISTRATION, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO Please come along with the following for clearance:

O/LEVEL RESULT
JAMB UTME RESULT
BIRTH CERT. OR AGE DECLARATION
STATE OF ORIGIN.

When you must have been cleared, then you will be told what to do next.

FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES, CALL ME ON 07063189585

Anonymous said...

pls can u kindly help me check if my name is on the admission lists. my names are Mary Folashade Olonikadi for computer science. pls u can help me send it to my email shandyluv62@rocketmail.com. thanks

Anonymous said...

Gooday sir, pls my names are Moyinoluwa Owoeye Helen. I score above 240 in JAMB, i choosed F. P. Bida as second choice & i applied for Mass Comm. Kindly help me check all the released list if i'm offered admission. My contact is: 08065261902. l will be grateful 4 ur assistance. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

how 2 check 4 my admission

Anonymous said...

pls help me check if my name appeared in any of d list.my names are uzochukwu chinwe mary,i scored 197 in jamb and i put d sch as my ist choice.

Anonymous said...

pls, can u pls me inform me the exact time d reg. starts for new students. on: jibola.bola@yahoo.com?tanx.............

Anonymous said...

hi.ma name is k-net.i applied fed. poly bida as my 1st choice polytechnic with a jamb score of 203. i am based in KD and due to distance,i havn't checked whether i'm admitted or not.i'll be very grateful if u could be kind enough to help me check if i'm admitted.my full names are ARINZE NNAMDI KENNETH and my REG.no. is 05833319AH.THANKS AND GOD BLESS U AS U HELP ME.

Anonymous said...

my names are dibiah paul chukwudi. I choosed bida as my first choice. Pls help me check if my name is under STATISTICS or under any other course. My phone number is 08065326361 or mail me at chuxila24@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

pls is the admission for nd evening class is out if so help me to check my name alamu sunday adebowale course accountance my phone numberis 07053325311 or mail me at wale4wonderfull@yahoo.com

ZAINAB said...

MY NAME IS ISSA ZAINAB BUKOLA A WANT TO NO IF AM OFFERED ANY ADMISSION MY EMAIL IS zeineebee@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hoo.com.

Anonymous said...

Good day, pls can u help me confirm if i ve been offered admission for an ND program in Fed poly Bida. This are my details:
Chinedu Peter Eboh
Jamb reg no:05846866AA
Pls any response should be forwarded to chieducee@yahoo.com OR 07034849541.
Looking forward to hearing from u. Tanx

Anonymous said...

Please sir, how can i access the admission list for UTME student(OLARINOYE ELIZABETH YEMISI)

Anonymous said...

pls wen will d list 4 evening class be out,pls my num is 07038448492,tnx.

Anonymous said...

Please is admission still going on for nd no.08168169772 thanx

NAIRAPLUS said...

The first and second batches of Evening list (DCE List) has been pasted. Go check if your name is there on the lists

Anonymous said...

please is federal polytechnic bida admission still on for ND,and can you help me confirm if i have been offered admission for ND programme. My utme nos is 05626663ED name=SAMUEL OLUWAGBENGA OBATOMI obatomis@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

good day sir,pls mr john my names are olaide oluwatoyin seriki i applied for bida 2nd choice pls i dnt know if my name is on the list if so or however u can help me send d info to olydz4love@yahoo.com or beta still 08181893266 tank u very much God bless.

Anonymous said...

gloria said
please is federal polytechnic ND Evening first bacth out? please E-mail me gloriapatrick82@yahoo.com thanks

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger
Privacy Policy
Thumbnail Screenshots by Thumbshots